Dare to go bold with your vino! Try adding a creamy and chocolatey touch to your innate wine.
Explore the all new taste of ultra hot chocolatey red wine with this awesome recipe that we're sure you will drool over on.
1. 2 cups milk
2. 1, 1 1/2 cups fruity red wine
3. 1, 1 1/2 ounce chocolate
4. Cocoa Powder
5. A touch of vanilla extract
6. Marshmallows/ Chocolate chips/Whipped cream/ Chocolate waffle sticks (optional)
1. Sauce Pan
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Mingle chocolate and milk together in a saucepan.
2. Add some cocoa powder to the mixture.
3. Boil them for some time in medium heat.
4. Keep stirring it till you get a creamy and smooth mixture.
5. You can also blend a touch of vanilla extract to it.
6. Intermix the ingredients well using a blender.
7. Serve it in small mugs.
There it is, your creamy red wine hot chocolate!
SERVING AND TASTE TIP :
You can enhance the taste of your drink by topping it with marshmallows, chocolate chips or whipped cream.
You can also garnish it with some cocoa powder. Add some fizz by setting some chocolate waffle sticks with it.